Tahoe SAFE Alliance Ally Member Campaign
We invite you to become an ally of Tahoe SAFE Alliance and be active in the ground breaking movement of Stopping Abuse for EVERYONE. This new membership program will significantly advance our mission and vision by providing additional funding to ensure long-term financial health of our organization. Currently we are 75% funded by government and foundation grants which fund our programs but rarely cover administration costs associated with keeping our doors open.
Why you should join.
- Participate in helping us build community alliances in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee;
- Be an ambassador for us and with us;
- Ensure that our programs and services are available to all that need them;
- Educate our community and our children that violence is wrong and must end;
- Make a difference by helping a survivor not return to a life of abuse; and
- Help a child to know that they are loved and are not alone.
Benefits of Becoming an Ally
You can volunteer, with training, in any of our programs including the 24-hour Helpline, Mt. Rose Safe House, Children’s Program, Prevention Program, or help facilitate a support group. By becoming an Ally of Tahoe SAFE Alliance you are committing to become a partner in our work to end violence in our families, relationships, and community. The benefits of becoming an Ally are vast, but really come down to one thing: the personal reward that comes from making our community a safe place for EVERYONE. Please join us today. Your dollar will make a difference in the life of a child, teen, woman, or man in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
Our Ally members will receive a range of keepsakes including the Tahoe SAFE Alliance newsletter, Keep Tahoe Safe bumper sticker, refrigerator magnet, and other tokens both big and small including discounted tickets to the Chocolate, Wine & Roses Festival. Each member will also receive two bookmarks: “100 Things You Can Do to End Violence in Your Community” and “100 Great Ways to Praise Kids.”