- You have the right NOT to be abused.
- You have the right to anger over past beatings.
- You have a right to choose to change the situation.
- You have a right to freedom from fear of abuse.
- You have a right to request and expect assistance from police or social agencies.
- You have a right to share your feelings and not be isolated from others.
- You have a right to want a better role model of communication for yourself and your children.
- You have a right to be treated like an adult.
- You have a right to leave the battering environment.
- You have a right to privacy.
- You have a right to express your own thoughts and feelings.
- You have a right to develop your individual talents and abilities.
- You have a right to legally prosecute the abusing spouse.
- You have a right not to be perfect.
Intimate Partner Violence
Our mission is to end the incidence and trauma of intimate partner/domestic violence, sexual violence, and child abuse in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
Friday February 16th
Community Arts Center, Truckee
Tahoe Ski Days Fundraiser
Discount Lift Tickets!
Valid for 2017-2018 Ski Season
Father Daughter Dance NEW DATE!
Saturday, April 28th
English and Spanish
Locations & information: 530-582-9117
Ski Day Tickets @ Sugar Bowl
April 1-5, 2012
Buy Tickets Online
Father / Daughter Dance
Feb 10, 2012 6-9:00 PM
Tahoe Biltmore, Crystal Bay
Tickets Available at Door
Shop for a cause!
Tahoe SAFE Alliance, dba Crisis Intervention Services, is a registered charity with Amazon. Please choose us when you shop Amazon and they will donate a percentage of your purchase. This is a great way to support the work that we do and help make North Lake Tahoe and Truckee violence free.