Tahoe SAFE Alliance provides individual counseling, support groups, emergency assistance and other support services for both adult and child survivors of intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and sexual harassment. All services are free of charge and provided in both English and Spanish.
All of our individual and peer counseling and support groups are designed to empower victims in reclaiming their rights and to provide the tools individuals and families need on the road to safety and recovery.
Support services include:
- Children’s Therapy and support groups
- Peer support groups
- Individual counseling
- Medical and mental health support and information & referral
- Emergency food and vouchers
- Emergency gas and transportation vouchers
- Interpretation services for Spanish speaking survivors of intimate partner violence and sexual assault
Current Support Groups:
Locations & information: 530-582-9117